The TI-83 Plus has a pragmatic key layout and an easy-to-use graphing interface, with a simple programming language for creating conversion programs. The TI-83 Plus stores and analyzes up to 10 matrices combined with data storage in lists containing up to 999 elements per list. You can also solve equations interactively for different variables. With the TI-83 Plus, you can view an equation, its graph, and the coordinates all at one time. Jump from point to point by entering a number. Several useful plot types are available, including scatter, box-and-whisker, XY-line, histogram, and normal probability plots. Advanced statistics and regression analysis, graphical analysis, and data analysis are readily accessed, along with features for calculus, engineering, financial, logarithm, trigonometry, and hyperbolic functions–all crucial tools for advanced analysis.
- Advanced graphing features including mulitple styles
- Advanced statistics functions, including hypothesis testing and calculation of confidence intervals
- Probability distributions
- Financial functions such as Time-Value-of-Money, cash-flow calculations and amortisation
- Equation solver
- Programmable in different languages (TI-BASIC, Assembly)
There are no reviews yet.