Add connectivity to your Skype for Business conferences with the Logitech SmartDock. The dock provides a Skype for Business interface and works as a conference control device, and it can connect to existing compatible conference equipment such as Logitech ConferenceCams. The dock provides network, audio, power, USB, and HDMI ports for connecting your conference equipment, and the Extender Box provides additional connectivity for a keyboard, mouse, cameras, additional computers, and displays. A security slot on the dock allows you to leave a Surface Pro docked and protected if you leave the room.When you walk into the conference room, the SmartDock’s IR sensor detects motion and wake the system out of hibernation mode. The compact forms of the SmartDock and Extender Box allow for easy device concealment and cable management. The system supports a maximum cable length of 50′ allowing cabling flexibility in your conference setup.
- A/V Conference Control Console
- Designed for Skype Room System
- Connect Existing Conference Devices
- One-Touch Conference Join Function
- IR Sensor to Wake and Detect Motion
- Extender Box with Additional Ports
- 5-in-1 Cable to Connect Peripherals
- Surface Pro Security Port
There are no reviews yet.